This is a crochet pattern (PDF file), and NOT the finished bag.
Easy and quick crochet pattern.
I explained both ways: how to make the bag with a yarn chain handle (2nd photo), or how to make it using the golden handle (3rd photo).
SKILL: Beginners. I have included video tutorials to explain those stitches that might be more complicated, this is a huge help and makes this pattern suitable for all crochet levels.
HOURS: 3-4 hours
– Crochet hook: 4 mm
– Yarn needle
– 2 Stitch markers
– Weight: either #3 Light (Light Worsted, DK) or #4 Medium (Worsted, Aran).
– Quantity: 150 gr approx.
– If you want to achieve the same look as my bag, you will need 4 colors (blue, yellow, hot orange, and hot pink). 50gr of each color is enough, EXCEPT for the color you use to make the bag base and the first stripe (you will need a little bit more than 50gr here).
– 8/8 Rainbow cotton by Hobbii Yarn
– Sugar n Cream by Yarnspirations
– 24/7 Cotton by Lion Brand Yarn
If you want to see more pictures, check out my IG account @crochetbyeep
THIS PATTERN IS ONLY FOR PERSONAL, NON-COMMERCIAL USE. THE PATTERN MAY NOT BE COPIED, RESOLD OR REDISTRIBUTED IN ANY WAY. NOR MAY YOU SELL ANY ITEMS PRODUCED USING THE INSTRUCTIONS IN THIS PATTERN.