Today is release day!
I am really excited about the release of this pattern because I absolutely love this top and I enjoyed a lot making it.
This is your project if:
- You want to experience with different stitches (every single row is a different stitch!)
- You love using a lot of colors (you’re like me!)
- You want an easy-to-customize project
- You want to use this leftover yarn you didn’t know what to do with.
- You want to choose the type of yarn (in terms of weight, material…)
- You don’t like rules. Yes! this pattern has no rules 🙂 Everything is possible. That’s why I named it Life is a Carnival (I hope this makes sense haha).
TECHNIQUES: single crocget, double crochet, treble crochet, shell stitch, puff stitch
I made two of them (but planning on making many more! 🙂 Below are some pictures, and yarn suggestions:
I used two different brands to make this one:
Alpachino Merino by Wool and the Gang: https://amzn.to/38EQQpu
Charima by Loops and Threads: https://amzn.to/39tqYO3
Crochet hook: 6.5 mm
If you prefer a more summer vibes version, you can use acrylic or cotton yarn.
I used Impeccable by Loops and Threads to make this version. https://amzn.to/3OMXBX1
In this case, I only used 4 different colors and a 4.5 mm crochet hook.
In both cases, I did 21 rows but you can add or remove rows as per the length you wish. I am planning on making a shorter version (perfect for the summer!).
If you want to get the pattern, you can find it here:
I can’t wait to see your creations!
Check on my Instagram @crochetbyeep for more images! And share with me your creations 🙂